Group Dance Classes
Learn social dancing skills in our group dance classes as well as enjoy moving to all types of music! DanceWell offers classes in Ballroom, Latin, Swing & Nightclub dances, as well as Line Dance, Family and Youth classes.
- Partners are *Not* Necessary in our group dance classes. “Leaders” and “Followers” and staff rotate to different partners for everyone’s best learning experience.
- Series Classes usually begin first week of a month — 50-55 minutes for 4 weeks. (example: 4 Mondays @ 7pm).
- DanceWell classes run on two tracks: Patterns and Technique. First time through a class series, plan to focus on patterns; next times focus more on lead / follow, movement skills and style. Review, add new material and practice every week during class!
Remember that the buildings where we hold classes are separate businesses from DanceWell. When on location always ask for Linda Springstead and the DanceWell staff, or look for (DW) classes.
What Level Class should I join? Skill Levels
How to Register for Class
- Pay at the studios for a series or “Dropin” daily, as you like.
- Use the DanceWell Phone app to hold your spot in a class.
- Save time and $$ by Enrolling and Prepaying online
Interested in a dance class not listed on the calendar? Make a request to Linda and we’ll add a new class to the calendar. Be sure to check our Calendar Page regularly.