Day of Class:
Cash or Check. Visa or Mastercard,Discover
Online- How to use WebScheduler
Phone: 503.241.0460 ext.0
WORKSHOPS MUST BE PREREGISTERED AND PREPAID.
Early Bird discounts apply for group classes. (See below)
Group Class Pricing
Singles, Couples and Drop-Ins are always welcome.
Pay for your classes on day of class, with Cash, Check or Credit card (there is a processing fee for credit cards).
(for Brand New Dancers)
$35 /4-wks (when pre-registered prior to class day) $12 Drop-in
BASICS and BEYOND BASICS
( Faster-Paced Entry Level or “quick review” and added steps)
$40 /4-wks (pre-registered) $12 Drop-in
INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED
(More variations and styling)
$40 / 4-wks (pre-registered) $12 Drop-in>
Classes are taught in a 50-55-minute hour.
Workshops and classes not meeting a minimum pre-registration may be cancelled.
Sorry, no refunds for missed classes.
Line Dance Pricing
$35 /4-wks (pre-registered)
$165 per person monthly.
This includes all Social Group Classes and Thursday Parties as well as 50% off our Second Saturday Social for the month
Workshops are prepaid; prices vary. All Workshops must be Prepaid
30-min. Class: $5/per class
60-min. Class Series:
$35 / 4 wks (pre-registered)
$10 drop in
Our Kids classes involve parents at times, dancing with your children.
Young adults above 4ft. tall are also welcome to join any of our adult classes for just $5/class when prepaid for a series.
Family rates are available, so you can learn as a family.
Professional Instructor Training
$250 p/p monthly:
This includes 2 class hours each week plus all DanceWell Social Group Classes and Parties. More information>
Social Dances Pricing
Second Saturday Social Dances 7:30pm-11pm - $10
Admission includes full variety of music, 1 hr lesson.
Thursday Dance Party Practicum 8-10:30pm $5
Admission includes Dj'd music and 30 min. lesson.
Private Lesson Pricing
with Linda - $75
with Rick - $75 for 1st lesson, $65 thereafter
with Gary, Lisa, Patti - $60
Lessons are 50-55 minutes long
Please give no less than 24-hour notice of Cancellation of private lessons. This allows us to reschedule to allow other students the time slot.
HOW TO USE THE WEBSCHEDULER PROGRAM
1. For a Traditional Calendar View go to our Calendar. to view at a glance the classes you may be interested in; then click on the Banner to go to the scheduler
2. Fill out your information, then go to the GROUP CLASSES tab
3. There is a small, red CALENDAR ICON at the right side top of the page for you to set to your class month. (For example: February 1 will show all February classes as well as onward in time.
4. Scroll until you find the class you want, click Sign up Now and what days you will be attending. (Note that the system will not let you register more than 20 days prior to classes)
5. Then you can plan to pay for the class (ENROLL) or pay on the first day of class (ENROLL UNPAID)
1. Go to either the LESSONS TAB in either “BEAVERTON” or “TIGARD” locations
2. Pick the teacher you want to work with, or simply request Linda for your first visit and she can guide you to the best instructors for your needs.
3. Place your name in the calendar