Class Registration and Bookings
Cash or Check. Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Online Registration begins the 15th of each month:
Note: If you try to register for a class too early it may show as not accepting enrollments.Link to Pricing Page / Link to Calendar Page
Early Bird discounts apply for group classes. (See below)
HELP FOR SCHEDULING CLASSES AND APPOINTMENTS ONLINE
1. Get a general idea of the class schedule and days on our Traditional Calendar View then click the green webscheduler button.
2. Fill out your Client Profile information (Don’t forget to ‘check’ the Waiver box), and go to the Group Classes tab.
3. Find a class by SCROLLING DOWN...and then click the SIGN UP button for yourself or another person.
a. To look for specific CLASSES use the Dropdown listed as “ALL DANCE STYLES”. This lists all the current dance styles currently scheduled.
b. To look at certain dates, click on the SMALL RED CALENDAR ICON (to the right) and set the date to the 1st day of the class. Our classes run month to month (For example: 4 Mondays in January is one series; 4 Mondays in February is a different series)
c. NOTE that the system will not let you register for classes more than 20 days in future as adjustments are made to our schedule until that time.
d. To see EVENT and PARTY dates view our traditional web calendar. Events are paid for at the door.
4. After signing up, SCROLL DOWN and click either (ENROLL & PAY) or (ENROLL & PAY 1st DAY OF CLASS)
a. Online Enrollment is for the full class series. “Daily Dropins” are paid at the studio.
b. Your Classes can be paid for at 1st class by cash, check or card. Workshops must be paid for before the workshop date.You will receive a reminder email a day prior to class.
5. You will receive a confirmation email, as well as a reminder a day prior to your lesson
YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO REGISTER FOR NEXT MONTH'S CLASSES BY PHONE, EMAIL OR AT THE STUDIO DURING CURRENT CLASSES -- AS WELL AS TO "DROP IN" TO CLASSES - - ON A DAILY BASIS AND PAY AS YOU GO.
BOOKING LESSON APPOINTMENTS
1. Go to the COACHING TAB in either the “BEAVERTON” or “TIGARD” locations
2. Request the teacher and time you want schedule, or simply request Linda for your first visit and she can guide you to the best instructors for your needs.
3. Your instructor will confirm the day, time and location
4. Done! You will receive a confirmation email, as well as a reminder a day prior to your lesson
Questions? Need more information? Call Linda 503.241.0460 ext.0 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org